Start your business with confidence
Register your Dream Company in easy ways!
Call On 9990915659 for Quick Registration
A trademark is a visual symbol, which may be a word, name, device, label or numerals used by a business to distinguish it goods or services from other similar goods or services originating from a different business. Trademarks in India are registered by the Controller General of Patents Designs and Trademarks, Ministry of Commerce and Industry, Government of India. Trademarks are registered under the Trademark Act, 1999 and provide the trademark owner with a right to sue for damages when infringements of trademarks occur. Once a trademark is registered, R symbol can be used and the registration will be valid for 10 years. Registered trademarks nearing expiry can be easily renewed by filing a trademark renewal application for a period of another 10 years. The registration provides the right to sue against others who try to copy your trademark. Also, no one else can use a similar trademark to the one registered by another person. Once you register a trademark, you can use an R symbol along with it.
Documents needed for Trademark Registration
• An authority letter that is duly signed by you in the Name of the Attorney or Agent.
• While filing for the trademark registration, the documents you need to provide are as follows:
• Applicant’s name
• Business type
• Business objectives
• Brand/logo/slogan name
• Registration address
POINTS TO BE REMEMBERED WHILE MAKING A APPLICATION
• . The trademark to be registered must also be distinctive for the services or goods for which it is proposed to be registered.
• The trademark application once registered will therefore be valid for the entire class of goods or service it represents
• Certificate of Registration of the Firm or the Company
• MSME Certificate in case of the Company is always advisable
• Board Resolution in favour of the Authorized Person making the Application