Start your business with confidence
Register your Dream Company in easy ways!
Call On 9990915659 for Quick Registration
A trade license is a document/certificate that gives the permission to the applicant (person seeking to open a business) to commence a particular trade or business in a particular area/location. However, the license does not allow the holder to any other trade or business than for it is issued.The trade license is an instrument that helps a regulating authority in ensuring that the mode and locality in which the business is being operated is in accordance with the relevant rules, regulations, standards and safety guidelines prescribed by the government of the respective state.
The provision of trade license is separately laid down by the respective State government to track and monitor the trade within a city. It is granted by the municipal corporation of the state where business is located.
DIFFERENT CATEGORIES OF TRADE LICENSE
a. Industries license: small, medium and large scale manufacturing factories
b. Shop license: Dangerous and Offensive trades like a sale of firewood, cracker manufacturer, candle manufacturer, barber shop, dhobi shop etc.
c. Food establishment license: Restaurants, hotels, food stall, canteen, the sale of meat & vegetables, bakeries etc.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR MCD TRADE LICENSE
• Pan Card of the establishment in case of company, LLP or Firm
• Canceled Cheque and bank statement of the establishment
• Certificate of Incorporation, MOA, and AOA of the company or LLP/ Partnership Agreement as the case may be
• Premises Proof of the establishment in the form of Sale Deed, Electricity Bill/water bill and NOC from an owner.
• Colour Photograph, Pan card and ID Proof and Address Proof of all Directors/ Partners
• Front-Face Photograph of the establishment with Display of goods traded from the premises
• Site/Key Plan Showing the area under the occupation of the applicant earmarking the neighborhood of the site.