We handle your Private Limited Company Registration and Legal works to make your dream company legally registered and ready to do business.
Instead of proprietorship or normal partnerships, corporate customers, suppliers and government agencies prefer to deal with a private limited company.
Before we learn how to incorporate a private limited Company in India.we should first learn the basic structure and characteristics of the Private limited Company.
Characteristics of Private Limited Company:
- The name of a Private limited Company shall end with word “Private Ltd”.
- Registered under Companies Act 2013.
- Ministry of Corporate Affairs. (MCA)
- Company Registration Process in India takes 7-10 days.
- A Private Limited Company gives a separate legal entity for the Promoters.
- Perpetual Succession i.e. A member may come and go but the Company shall remain forever.
- No Minimum Capital Contribution i.e. The promoters can come up with whatsoever amount they wish to bring in as Capital to the Company.
- Increase Potential to grow in long run.
Advantages of a Private Limited Company
- Separate Legal Entity
- Minimum Share Capital Requirement
- Only two members Required
- Limited Risk to Personal Assets
- Limited Liability
- Continuing Existence
- Free & Easy transferability of shares
- Borrowing Powers
- Trust Factor
- Brand in Market
Documents Required for Incorporation/Registration
- Identity and Address Proof of the Directors or Members-All the Members are required to provide their PAN and any Address Proof, (such as Aadhar Card, Voter Id card, Driving License)
- Residence Proof of the Partners in case the Partner does not have DIN: Latest bank statement, telephone bill, mobile bill, electricity bill or gas bill should not be more than 2 months old.
- In case of Foreign Nationals: If a Foreign national wants to be a member in a Company then he is mandatorily required to have a passport and that shall be apostille by the proper authority of the foreign country and in addition to this a address proof such as Driving license, bank Statement or any other document issued by the Government.
- Utility Billfor the registered Office: Anyone document such as gas bill, electricity, or telephone bill must be submitted. The bill should contain complete address of the premise and owner’s name and the document shouldn’t be older than 2 months.
- No Objection Certificate from the Client: Every Company shall have a permanent address at the time of incorporation which shall be called as the Registered office of the Company that can be either taken on rent, owned by the Partner, or at the consent of the Landlord to allow the Company to use his premises as the Registered Office.
- Email id / Contact No – The Members are required to provide their email and contact no for the purpose of OTP verification.
- Filing of the Necessary Forms with the Ministry
- Passport Size Photo of the Directors or Members
Any query while making the Private Limited Company Registration, can get help for registration process support
and paper work Come on the right place india